LovesLoly

May I come in?

Hello, everyone. This is my first forum and I must say it is harder than I expected--like walking up to a stranger and introducing yourself. I've been reading around in here for a while and finally, I've taken the plunge. I've been crocheting off and on (mostly off) since I was 7 yrs old. In February of this year, I started trying to quit smoking (a terrifying 4 packs a day--gotta love corporate life), so I picked up an "I" hook and started making the first of 4 sweaters for my Chihuahuas, Lily and Lola (Loly). Now I'm not smoking, and so far removed from the corporate world it may as well have been on Mars, but I'm still crocheting, and loving it. I look forward to chatting with you all. I've seen some really neat things in this forum and look forward to the time I'm able to join in.:)

:hi and :welcome

Jump right in. This is the nicest, most helpful group of people you will ever meet.

Welcome to the nicest and most helpful neighborhood around.

Welcome to Crochetville...and welcome to the addiction called crocheting. At least this addiction won't kill you! Congrats on stopping smoking.:cheer

:waving from Missouri. You will love this place.

:welcome don't be shy come on in, this is the greatest site around, the people are great, and what they can teach you is amazing!!

Hi, welcome! Congrats on the quitting, I know how it is. I still haven't smoked, how can I, I have a hook in my hand! :tup

A warm welcome to you from another new citizen:hug

(You`ve got the same history as me when it comes to crocheting, no more cigarettes for me either ; congratulations :clap )

Welcome from England UK here :cheer

Well done for quitting the cigs I did it myself near on a year now :cheer:clap

You will love it here, the people are so very nice, kind and helpful.

Kindest regards

Sharon

LovesLoly,

Welcome to the 'ville from Ruth in East Texas!

And once we start picking up our hooks and start chatting~ there are no strangers! So pull up a chair!

Congrats on kicking the cigarettes!

Hi and Welcome. I'm also new at this (computer) but I've been crochetting for years. Joan