May I come in?

LovesLoly

Hello, everyone. This is my first forum and I must say it is harder than I expected--like walking up to a stranger and introducing yourself. I've been reading around in here for a while and finally, I've taken the plunge. I've been crocheting off and on (mostly off) since I was 7 yrs old. In February of this year, I started trying to quit smoking (a terrifying 4 packs a day--gotta love corporate life), so I picked up an "I" hook and started making the first of 4 sweaters for my Chihuahuas, Lily and Lola (Loly). Now I'm not smoking, and so far removed from the corporate world it may as well have been on Mars, but I'm still crocheting, and loving it. I look forward to chatting with you all. I've seen some really neat things in this forum and look forward to the time I'm able to join in.:)

A warm welcome to you from another new citizen:hug

(You`ve got the same history as me when it comes to crocheting, no more cigarettes for me either ; congratulations :clap )

LovesLoly,

Welcome to the 'ville from Ruth in East Texas!

And once we start picking up our hooks and start chatting~ there are no strangers! So pull up a chair!

Congrats on kicking the cigarettes!

Archived