Meow Kitty Hat >^._.^<

Nicoley

Kat im a Kitty Kat and a Meow meow meow meow meow meow lol hehe:cat

hehe it only took 2 ish days... and a little visual help to show me how to do a double post thingly http://www.nexstitch.com/v_front_back_post_stitch.html and im now a kitty cat lol

ive been looking at this pattern for months http://www.crochetme.com/Oct_Nov_2004/patt_kitty_cat_hat.html and a friend of mine has a kitty cat fuzzy hat she bought i was jealous of.. so i was telling her if i ever had one i would want it to be neon green.. and than i rememebered the pattern and decided "what do i have to lose?

its a bit bigger than i'd hoped but its all good its still wearable... and the ears were hard for me to sew on... but i love it.. and im sad its not winter yet becuase i really want to wear it out... hehe

DSC000021.jpg

thank you!... my friend has me makeing her a purple one... you know ive never seen a neon green or purple cat in nature but i still enjoy it lol

I love it! I'd need make ones in color to match my cats, though. :P Love the neon, so striking. Actually, sometimes my cats act as if they're really neon green rather than brown and black and white. :D Patty

i would have liked to make black or gray to match my cats... but i have trouble working with dark colors i find it hard to see the stitches... i also would have liked to try fun fur.. but i find that hard to work with to... or maybe im just to lazy to try extra effort lol hehe

thank you!... my friend has me makeing her a purple one... you know ive never seen a neon green or purple cat in nature but i still enjoy it lol

You'll have to share a picture of the purple one when it's finished. There may not be one in nature, but there is a purple cat in the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See.

Archived