another cocoon question

juli

Question

k, so i'm moving along pretty fast and i figured out the whole folding thing, so yay for me :cheer

buuuut i'm a bit confused by Round 36, it reads:

ch 3 to count as dc, 3 dcs in each loop around, sl st in first ch3 loop

there are no loops in the previous row b/c it's all made up of sc stitches

it doesn't seem to normal to increase by THAT much -- 3 stitches into EVERY stitch in the previous row :think

3 answers to this question

just read Round 37, and i'm confused by that as well:

Rnd 37: work ch 4 loops around, join with sl st in first ch 4 loop

what's a "ch 4 loop"??? does it mean *sc, ch4, skip 3 stitches*???

k, so i'm moving along pretty fast and i figured out the whole folding thing, so yay for me :cheer

buuuut i'm a bit confused by Round 36, it reads:

ch 3 to count as dc, 3 dcs in each loop around, sl st in first ch3 loop

there are no loops in the previous row b/c it's all made up of sc stitches

it doesn't seem to normal to increase by THAT much -- 3 stitches into EVERY stitch in the previous row :think

Okay, now row 35 was ch 3, sc in each chain stitch around. - So you do ch 3 and sc each stitch around the entire thing, keep repeating ch 3 and sc in each stitch. That will give you the loops to do row 36.

Row 35 was worded incorrectly-it looks like just ch 3 one time, but it's the pattern throughout the row.

Row 37 is the same way-ch 4 and sc in stitch throughout the row, keep repeating the pattern.

Anymore questions, holler-

Okay, now row 35 was ch 3, sc in each chain stitch around. - So you do ch 3 and sc each stitch around the entire thing, keep repeating ch 3 and sc in each stitch. That will give you the loops to do row 36.

Row 35 was worded incorrectly-it looks like just ch 3 one time, but it's the pattern throughout the row.

Row 37 is the same way-ch 4 and sc in stitch throughout the row, keep repeating the pattern.

Anymore questions, holler-

oooh! now i get it, awesome! :yay

thank you so much!!! and i'll probably be taking u up on your offer and asking more questions :D

Archived