Gorgeous Red Heart "FALL" yarn!!

Anna68

Found it in Wal-Mart today on an end aisle display.

It's a pretty multi filled with colors of autumn. 2.23 per skein. Get it while the getting's good...it's softer than many red heart yarns, too. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the color name "Fall Leaves"? It looks like a yarn my mom fell in love with a couple of years ago. She started a pillow, needed more, but had to wait until the stores got more in. Every time I yarn shopped, I had to look for it.

Well that does it!! I will be going to wally world today to get some of that. Don't know what I will make with it, but I am thinking 6 skeins, and then if I need more for a project I can buy some solid coordinating color to go with it. You all are such a bad influence of me :lol Gotta blame somebody, right?

Is the color name "Fall Leaves"? It looks like a yarn my mom fell in love with a couple of years ago. She started a pillow, needed more, but had to wait until the stores got more in. Every time I yarn shopped, I had to look for it.

It's actually just called "Fall." But maybe it's the same color re-released with a new name?? Do they ever do things like that?

Wait, wait... Walmart has Cherry Chip?! Was this a color they didn't have before, but are carrying now that it's autumn? Or was this a color they've normally had? I ask this, because Cherry Chip is one of the two multicolors of Red Heart Super Saver I've been desperately trying to chase down since moving here. The other one is Sage Mary. I wonder, is Sage Mary considered an autumn color? Maybe they'll have it!! :hyper *zooms off to check Walmart*

Wait, wait... Walmart has Cherry Chip?! Was this a color they didn't have before, but are carrying now that it's autumn? Or was this a color they've normally had? I ask this, because Cherry Chip is one of the two multicolors of Red Heart Super Saver I've been desperately trying to chase down since moving here. The other one is Sage Mary. I wonder, is Sage Mary considered an autumn color? Maybe they'll have it!! :hyper *zooms off to check Walmart*

Cherry Chip was in Wal-Mart when I was there yesterday. :)

Here...I snapped a pic of it. I think it's so pretty. :)

http://i5.tinypic.com/5xese35.jpg

I so agree with you, my dh loved the colors pf this red heart yarn.(fall is our favorite time of the yr. ) So I snagged enough of it and made him an afghan, he loves it. But alas since that purchase I am having trouble finding anymore

I don't know about where you live,but out here in CA,my JoAnns always carries the "Sage Mary" color.I have been tempted to buy some,because I like the colors so much.Just waiting for the right project.:)

I don't know about where you live,but out here in CA,my JoAnns always carries the "Sage Mary" color.I have been tempted to buy some,because I like the colors so much.Just waiting for the right project.:)

There's not any Sage Mary at the JoAnn's my husband takes me to. I know there are others in the area, but I don't have a clue where they are... They didn't have it there (no Cherry Chip, either, though they had the clone of it in Red Heart TLC... for over $1 more per skein). I asked them if they could order it, and I got blown off. I was told to check online, where it IS for sale. But... it's $3.69 per skein! :eek That's already more than the store sales for, and with shipping included... Geez. :no

Well my wal-mart only had three skeins of the "fall" yarn, which I bought. I hope they get more in. I got the ranch red to go with it, but I am wanting a third color, they didn't have one I liked, so I will keep looking for that. I wouldn't mind a kind of burnt orange if I could find it.

I also like the "painted desert" color.

Archived