Comfortghan for Lindsay--Enough Squares, thanks ladies!! Keep checking for updates...

vcufashion419

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a couple am sending today i hope if not will be tomorrow:hug thanks for helping your friend i am praying for her, please tell her i think she is very brave and i will continue to pray for her, is so sad it broke my heart when i read about it god bless her and you for helping :hug :hug

Mailed three squares yesterday! One of them somehow "grew" on me - despite being frogged twice - but I hope you can still use it.

When the ghan is wrapped around her shoulders, I hope Lindsay feels the love that comes with each and every stitch.

Hey everyone- just went through my pile of squares I have some that aren't tagged with a crochetville name, and my reading of cursive is pretty bad so i hope I don't botch it too bad... V. Suefarn??? I received squares! also Luckybmr I received squares!

Thanks

Overall totals: 38 squares received, 17 edged

Keep them coming ladies, they look great!

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd post a picture so you can all see how awesome this comfortghan is coming out!

th_DSC02445.jpg

Obviously that isn't a set order since Jess will be putting them together, but I love how they look! Thanks for all the help, I'll add updated pictures as more squares come in!

Ladies--

I've been away from the ville for a few days and I come back to find all these beautiful squares!! It really looks amazing!!

I think that after everyone who says they are making a square has mailed we will have enough...can everyone have their squares in the mail by Friday? I'm off to PM some people the address...

Thanks again ladies!:hug

Archived