Spring Flower Bracelet - EDITED

jaclim

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I promised a few weeks ago to post the pattern for my beaded spring flower bracelet. Sorry I was only able to post it just now as our phone line was dead for 8 days.....:angry:grumpy :headache And I'm on dial-up. Well, here it is finally!

springbracelet.jpg

Spring Flower Bracelet

* Finished length of bracelet is 7" excluding toggle and clasp. For the closure, I used acrylic bead that is 3/4" long and passed the thread through the hole of the bead 2x for strength. You may use lobster clasp or any findings you like instead of the bead.

Materials:

size 10 crochet thread in ecru

size 8 seed beads in 5 colors of your choice

steel hook #6 ( I crochet loosely)

1 clear acrylic bead 3/4" long

Round 1 - String 10 pcs of size 8 seed beads of each color 5 times for a total of 250 seed beads. Remember that the last color strung will be the first one crocheted. Pass thread through the hole of the acrylic bead and tie it once centering the knot. Pass the thread through the hole once again and knot it twice. Make sure it is snug.

Round 2 - Chain 67. Slip stitch into 6th chain from hook to form a loop. Sc 10x into loop to form a ring. (to fit the acrylic bead which will serve as a closure for your bracelet)

Round 3 - Sl st into the next 5 ch previously made. *Ch 7, sl st into base of chain. Make 10 sc's with seed beads into the ring made to form a 'flower'. Sl st into the next 2 chains. Repeat * until you've used up all the seed beads strung. You should have a total of 25 'flowers' for your bracelet. Sl st into the last 5 remaining ch. Tie off. Weave in ends.

This is my second time to write out a pattern. Feel free to ask questions if you don't understand any part of the pattern.:)

Happy crocheting!

NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

This is so nice! I will be making several as gifts! So easy and fast to finish, but really pretty!:flower I have seen some of your other posts and i am really impressed, you are very talented!:clap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Very nice. I am going to make one. For fall, wouldn't it look pretty in fallish colors - oranges, reds, greens, browns, etc.

Badtz - you are never to old!

How cute ! Reminds me of some crochet earrings my Mom made years and years ago. They were the srew on type ; anyone remember those?

They had a pearl on them and she took that crochet cotton and made a flower around the pearl It was so cute. I would post a picture. but don't have a printer. Bummer. PINKROSES

• 1 month later...

I really loved this pattern when I first saw it, but I am too old to wear it. However, I made it into zip pulls for one of my crochet bags and it is a wonderful finishing touch. Thank you for the pattern.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was scrolling though all the older posts and found your bracelet. It is just what I was looking for for a birthday gift. I thought I wanted a heart doily for a cushion and look what I ended up finding, something so much better! Thanks for sharing this pattern.

Carol

Archived