Spring Flower Bracelet - EDITED

jaclim

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great creation! I'd love to make this as an anklet, I think I'd need it to be about 9" long instead of 7". Any tips on how to adjust the pattern to make it longer?

TIA!

Thanks a lot for the pattern! I'm going to make myself one. I'm thinking silver lined beads in different colors. It's just my style. I'll post a pic when I make one. Oooh! How fun! I think I can make up some earrings to go with it.

What a great creation! I'd love to make this as an anklet, I think I'd need it to be about 9" long instead of 7". Any tips on how to adjust the pattern to make it longer?

TIA!

Chain 73 instead of 67 after adding 40 more beads making a total of 290 beads strung. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That bracelet is darling! I printed it off to make it for my GD. I have one question though. In reading thru the pattern, Round 2 says Slit stitch (I'm assuming that's a typo meaning slip stitch) into 60th chain to form a loop. Since I haven't sat down to actually make it yet, maybe I'm just confused, but do you mean 6th chain possibly? I can't wait to try it! If I can find my beads somewhere in all this confusion of a craft room! Thanks so much. You should send your design to a crochet mag!!! I bet it would get published! :hug Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

That's a lovely bracelet. I've never tried to crochet with beads, but this pattern has got to go on my project list.

Thanks for sharing it!

~Sarah

• 1 month later...

:2rock

TOO CUTE!

I don't crochet with thread but this pattern was just too cute to pass up. Maybe some day I'll give it a try.

:flower

Thanks for sharing!

Archived