ghan for a 5 year old....ALL DONE!

sfgwife

thank you to vicki, cshort, deedes and debbie for your squares. They are all so pretty and soft.

Have to take my boys to the skateboard park today and get to sit out in the beautiful sun and cool fall weather and make more for this. I will try to put up pics of the ones I have so far later this evening.

I got some beautiful squares from Tracyleigh, Coralie, and Stevie. Thank you all so much for these. Also there were stickers and a stuffed bunny for the little one.

I have part of this put together and am working to fix my mess up (I twisted like 3 rows when joining) but I will be working on it more today. So hopefully very son I can give you ladies a pic to see.

I am pretty sure I got some from missouri LIndsay. I am sorry for not posting a ty for them. :( IT has been a bad week here............ kids out of school and hubby leaving for a long long journey next week.......... needless to say I have been a little absentminded. Sorry.

That turned out great, it is so nice to see it put together. I have sent squares to others that have not posted pictures of the finished product, so Thanks for doing that.

I am sure she will love it, you did a great job.

I am glad that everyone likes it. I too think she will love the colors and textures of it.

deedes........ I too have done that and when they don't post pics I usually won't send to them again unless I know that they really are doing the ghan........

Lindsay I did this one with sc on the back side of it. Sometimes I will whipstitch them together but this one I just wanted each square to have a pretty border.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived