Strawberry Rootbeer Float Scarf

Trinket

Name's a lot more interesting than the scarf is! :lol I thought I'd call it something snazzy since it's rather plain on its own.

sbrbfloat1.jpg

I think the picture is clickable... First try with making it like that.

This is my second attempt at a scarf. And the first time I've ever put a fringe on anything. I was hoping to make something I wouldn't feel weird about wearing away from home. But, in truth, I think I maybe made it a little too long... It's longer than I am tall! :eek

So, how long SHOULD a scarf be?

I like it! It reminds me of Neopolitan ice cream. Yum...that makes me hungry. Wish I had some!

I like long scarves. I made myself a lovely, warm, very long one, and I think it's probably a good 5 feet or maybe longer. It might be a little too long but I love it when it's cold.

I love your color choices!! I like scarves extra long to wrap around and still have plenty hanging in the front.

One of my favorite things to wear on a cold crisp fall day is a sweatshirt with a turtleneck under it, jeans, and a snazzy scarf with matching mittens. I like the scarf long enough to wrap around my neck, but hang loose,not right up next to my neck, then have the two ends hanging fairly long in front. I hope you all can picture that :lol

I really like it! I have to agree though with everyone. The colors and the name just remind me of ice cream and make me hungry for it!

Also, I love my scarfs long. That way I can wrap it around my neck a couple of times and still have it to about my waist or around there so I can show of the coloring, especially if I'm the one that made it. One of my favorite scarfs right now (something my fiancee got in Vienna when he was studying abroad. So warm!) hangs rather low for me but it's all right because then when the wind bites and it's snowing I can wrap up my head and neck all toasty warm.

Thanks a bunch of all your great comments, everybody! :hug Thanks so much!

Also, thanks for all the lovely suggestions, too. I'm from a warm climate, and this will be my first actual fall and winter, so I'm kinda playing this thing by ear. :lol You're all great. Thanks!! :manyheart

I think a scarf should be as long as you want it to be! It's all up to the creator IMO.

I also like them long enough to wrap around twice because it doesn't keep your neck very warm otherwise lol.

It's adorable!

BTW, I LOVE the word 'snazzy' and thought I was like the ONLY one this century using it! ****

Anyway, love the colors and I think the name fits! Great job!!!

~~Cheri~~

I LOVE it! And wish I could figure out how to do the "clicky" pictures...

Here's how you do it:

Insert your smaller picture to your post. Highlight the smaller picture, then click on the link adding button, and put in the link to address where your larger picture is located. Once you submit your post, your image should then be clickable!

Here's how you do it:

Insert your smaller picture to your post. Highlight the smaller picture, then click on the link adding button, and put in the link to address where your larger picture is located. Once you submit your post, your image should then be clickable!

Thanks!

Archived