Here's my garden party wrist bag (added lining pics!)

woolandflax

c9da4d71.jpg

the pink is not really that bright but I can't get it to photograph right no matter what I do. It's really a soft dusty rose and then a darker dusty rose for the stripe. The whole thing just looks soft in color not bright. I really loved how quick this worked up, I did it in spurts while taking breaks from packing! I even got it lined.:cheer Thanks for the great pattern Andrea, I have at least 3 more I want to make. :hook

And for those who were curious about the lining, here are a few pics.

d960fd3f.jpg

please excuse the nasty spilled trashbag in the pic, dog tore it open last night :angry :angry :angry

69919679.jpg

I didn't tack it down cause I like to be able to pull it out when I clean out my purse and get rid of all the lint, crumbs, etc (stuff that accumulates when you're a mom).

THanks all! Shauna I actually started on it yesterday when I ran out of packing tape! LOL And finished it today when my 2 yr old had to be held since she wasn't feeling well. Fortunately for me, she didn't mind my crocheting while I held her. I'll get a pic of the lining tomorrow when I have good light again Bec. But please remember I HATE sewing, especially hand sewing so it's not the neatest lining job in the world, definately adequate but not super neat.

Archived