cute hat!!

shelly_bean

I found this hat pattern on the web, I had to try it.. I used a microfiber/wool/cashmere yarn I found at yarntopia. I love it. Thanks for looking

clickable!!

th_100_2137.jpg

th_100_2134.jpg

Cute! Is it the one just posted on Craftster? I've been wanting to make it. Does it stay on your head well? I was wondering if it has a tendency to slip off.

Cute! Is it the one just posted on Craftster? I've been wanting to make it. Does it stay on your head well? I was wondering if it has a tendency to slip off.

:yes it's the one from craftster, you have to play with it, but I wore it for several hours and it stays pretty good, I def suggest splurging and getting really good yarn for this, I used my ultra awesome yarn so it has some good spring and elasticity to it. I think simply soft would slide right off your head.

It's also really easy to make I worked it in about an hour & 1/2 or 2 i used a little more than 50g for it ( i got 2 balls of yarn and they were 50 g a piece ( i managed to finish all the puffs with one ball and just the band part I needed a new skein)

Thanks for the information. I was thinking maybe some skinny round elastic cord would help in the final round of the band?

Archived