Wedding Gift Afghan #1

Suebee42

I have been to two weddings since August, and I'm finally getting the gifts done. Thank goodness you have a year!

This one is going out in the mail today:

mtwilson.jpg

I just snagged a stitch out of the Encyclopedia of Crochet and went with it. I wish now that I had made it "one V" wider, but thankfully the recipients are petite. LOL!

I'm almost done with a second afghan that I got from one of the Afghans for All Seasons books... I'll post that when it's done. Then I get to move on to a baby afghan from the leftovers of both wedding afghans. Waste nothing! :D

Very pretty.

Is that your backyard? My kids would go nuts over a rock in the back yard. I could see myself crocheting in the emergency room now. :eek

Robin :devil

Very pretty.

Is that your backyard? My kids would go nuts over a rock in the back yard. I could see myself crocheting in the emergency room now. :eek

Robin :devil

LOL! I live in an apartment complex, and that rock is near my apartment, between the complex and an office park. It's PERFECT for taking pictures of stuff I make. I use it a LOT. :D

Thats a very beautiful soft looking blanket. :c9 You did a wonderful job :clap The couple recieving that blanket is going to love it :manyheart I know I would :D

-Wendy

Love the unique ripples in your afghan!

Encylopedia of Crochet - page 163. :D

I think I did 201 chains... (multiple of 20 + 1). I think I should have done 221.

Archived