Fru P

Brand new...

I`ve just entered the world of crocheting on www, but I`ve been crocheting for a few years now. I had to find something to do when I quit smoking, and this was my rescue =0) I also knit a lot, and I don`t seem to have enough hours to fulfill all of my plans... Sounds familiar anyone ?!

About me:

* I live in Norway

* 30 years old, but I still call my mom when I need help regarding crocheting and knitting :clap

* 1 daughter :manyheart and 2 cats (who loves :yarn) , and a husband :c9

* I hope to get to know other crocheting-fans in here, so that we can swap ideas and support each other when everything seems hopeless...

:hi and :welcome from Minnesota :)

You will find any kind of help here you could ever think of everyone is so helpful with everything. again :welcome:):hug

:hi and :welcome from Calabash, North Carolina! You will :manyheart it here! It's a great place to visit when things are going well too! :clap :clap

Crochet is a great help when your quitting smoking. I went to thread and doilies and Barbie clothes when I quit. The work is so tiny, I didn't want to put it down for fear I would lose my place. So I smoked alot less.

Glad to see that there are other new people joining this site.

Welcome from another new user. I just crochet.

I can knit but it really upsets my hands ( I have had Repetitive Strain in my wrist for years now). I can usually only do a few rows of knitting and it hurts so much that I give up in tears.

Hello and welcome from Calabash, NC! And congratulations on kicking the smoking habit!!

Hello and Welcome from MA!!