scarf complete

jura2908

Ooh, it's pretty. Thanks for reminding me that I need to pull those patterns out and get on them again! I made one of the mitten sets last year and they were great except I made them too long. I want to make a hat, scarf and mittens for my mother for Christmas. I started the Mountain Lodge scarf last winter and got frustrated and frogged it but I think I'm a more advanced crocheter now and want to try again.

thanks everyone for the kind words. the patterns have been reworded and are much simplier to follow now. they are intermediate level projects. if you email lisa naskrent (the designer) at editor@crochetgarden.com with your transaction info from the purchase you can get the updated version. she posted this on her blog http://www.crochetgarden.com/crochetblog/ on sept 9th.

i know i will be making more scarves from this set. i already started the avalanche for my daughter.

nadine

Seriously?? Wow, I did not know that. I guess it's been a little while since I went to Lisa's site. Thanks for the info!!

Archived