whats your guilty pleasure (sweets)

kimmiep621

I've been in the dumps for while now so today a friend brought over my favorite type of candy, Chocolate covered gummy bears. and everyone says ewwww gross. but man oh man can they cheer me up :D just suck off the chocolate,mmmmmmm then bite off thier tiny little heads

so i was wondering what is ur guilty pleasure to snack on? i know u all have that one certain funky sweets you sneak every now and again :devil

I love gummy bears. Never had chocolate ones though!!!!!!!!!! Hmm....may have to try those. Gummy bears and red vines are my favs......:drool

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*makes a noise like homer simpson when thinking of food*

Dove chocolate ANYTHING is good lol. But my fave chocolate is hands down SEES CANDIES!!! OMG, and they don't have it here where I am, I have to drive to TEXAS to get it!! (that's HOURS away)

Also, I adore cheesecake and jellybellies too. Especially the watermelon and chocolate ones lol.

(can you see the chocolate pattern here?? lol)

Sees candies, the dark chocolate. Just finished the box my daughter gave me for my birthday. And I love a bowl of m&m's with Cheez-its - this is a snack that I've taught my grandkids to enjoy - "Take a cracker and put an m&m on top and pop it in your mouth." They looked at me like I was nuts but now they love it.

The worst candy in the world would have to be Candy Corn. I can't buy it because I make myself sick off them. I secretly indulge myself to a whole bag of the pumpkin ones every October. Gosh I love them!!!

The worst candy in the world would have to be Candy Corn. I can't buy it because I make myself sick off them. I secretly indulge myself to a whole bag of the pumpkin ones every October. Gosh I love them!!!

me TOO and yesterday it took all my might to not buy a bag in walgreens. and can u believe they now make a new kind that has caramel in it. looks so yummy

Milk Maid Caramel Candy Corn - Candy Blog

me TOO and yesterday it took all my might to not buy a bag in walgreens. and can u believe they now make a new kind that has caramel in it. looks so yummy

Milk Maid Caramel Candy Corn - Candy Blog

Caramel??? What are you doing to me??? Now I am going to have to hunt for those. OH nooooo!!! I'm doomed. :lol

• 8 months later...

chocolate covered sunflower seeds! they are so yummy, but I don't get them too often.

Jolly Ranchers, I only like watermellon, blue rasberry(and some other that aren't in the original flavors bag)

Dum dum pops, pepermints, anythiung spearmint flavored, gummy worms, nerds, and heath bars

Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake (hershey recipe I think) or truffles (I had some from aldi (!!) that were awesome!! Can't wait for another holiday to stock up on those--probably till Christmas tho. ) Or dark chocolate...like Dove Darks...mmmm :drool I'm going to gain weight just thinking about it all

i love dark chocolate anything..york peppemint patties cold are sooo good. but my most favorite is hot from the oven chocolate chip cookies still bendy when you pick them up and a huge ice cold glass of milk....too bad my oven is on fritz or it would be sinking my teeth into them in a few minutes.

I enjoy chocolate, buy my heart belongs to the sugary, tooth-rotting candy that always keeps me coming back for more....TWIZZLERS. Strawberry or cherry, its hard for me to resist. I could literally eat them til I puke :lol

OMG I was given chocolate-covered gummy bears over the weekend for the first time. I didn't even know they made them.

My kids (ages 6 and 7) and I tried them at the same time and all three of us immediately headed to the trash can to spit them out.

If you lived nearby the bag would be all for you!! LOL!

I loooooove chocolate covered potato chips but can only find them in my hometown which unfortunately is 2,200 miles away. My husband orders them for my once a year in March. I miss them!!!

Archived