whats your guilty pleasure (sweets)

kimmiep621

I've been in the dumps for while now so today a friend brought over my favorite type of candy, Chocolate covered gummy bears. and everyone says ewwww gross. but man oh man can they cheer me up :D just suck off the chocolate,mmmmmmm then bite off thier tiny little heads

so i was wondering what is ur guilty pleasure to snack on? i know u all have that one certain funky sweets you sneak every now and again :devil

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oohhhh, I love chocolate covered gummy bears!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't find them anywhere around here, though. I even resorted to making my own. :) I also love taking the gummy bears, folding them in half, and licking them - they dissolve right down the middle. Cracks me up every time. :)

Other treats. Frozen Twix. Harry & David chocolate covered fruits. Can't afford those that often, though. I usually buy my Dad a big thing of them for Christmas, then eat tons of them myself. ;)

Homemade angel food cake - I was just telling my dd I swear I could take a whole cake, smash it down and eat the entire thing by myself!! Now I am going to have to go bake one! Darn :lol

Also - Jelly Belly jelly beans - toasted coconut, cream soda, french vanilla, buttered popcorn - I love to go to the stores where you can buy the flavors individually.

Dove Unconditional Chocolate Ice Cream in the pint container. It's chocolate icing with a chocolate coating on top (with a fancy name that I can't remember of course) with chocolate chunks and chocolate syrup.

That and cheesecake.

duh - ice cream, not icing

I love Chocolate anything, (well, almost anything....not chocolate covered bugs...like ants) Give me the Big plain Hershey bar or chocolate ice cream or a chocolate chip cookie and I'm happy as ever.

I (unfortunately) love all kinds of sweets, especially chocolate candy (love Fannie May). I've been craving pumpkin pie for a couple of weeks and have two in the oven right now. My house smells great!

I'm fond of dark chocolate in general. One that I LOVE has cinnamon(sp?) and dried chiles so that it's spicy and sweet and just delicious! I know that it sounds weird but it's really good. It's also $7 a bar so I rarely can justify buying it.

M&Ms has combined the best of both words for me. I just saw an ad for M&M peanut with dark chocolate. My all-time favorite, though, is semi-sweet chocolate almond bark.

Margie <:3( )~~~

I really think I have too many to pinpoint one. I am on Weight Watchers and when I am totally jonesing for something I eat the Hershey's chocolate sticks. They are 60 cal and 1WW point. You just suck on it...never chew...cuz then its gone and you have nothing but the taste left. At least if you suck on it..it lasts longer.

The only thing better than that is a nice cup of coffee or cocoa to go with it...argh...

Archived