Snowfields Tablecloth my latest design All done......

Katchkan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again everyone. I can not express my appreiciation of all your encouraging remarks. It's so wonderful to be able to share my passion for crochet with all of you who share the same love.

Vonnie I am so glad you like what I came up with. Hope it helps make a hard day easier. :hug

:2hug Kathy, I don't have the words to tell you how excited I am to start this, I just know as I sit at the hospital and work on this that you will be there with me..... I will feel the Love you have put into the tabletopper and know that you are there with me! You are a true friend and words cannot express how much I appreciate this pattern and especially your friendship.

Thank you so much:angel

I was able to get started on this while I was waiting at the hospital with DH....it is going to be gorgeous!!! I will post a pix when I get it a little further along!!! Thank you again for designing this for me!!!!

I was able to get started on this while I was waiting at the hospital with DH....it is going to be gorgeous!!! I will post a pix when I get it a little further along!!! Thank you again for designing this for me!!!!
Been thinking about you. Hope all went wel? Glad this helped to distract you.

• 2 months later...

I also missed this thread in september don't know how. anyways,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Beautiful,:manyheart Awesome, Faboulus, :manyheartBreath taking, Exquisite, Moment in time:manyheart, I just cannot say enough words to feel for this beautiful tablecloth:clap...

I also would like to have this pattern, its on my to do list. Next year 2008 is going to be my snowflake year for our son-n daughter in law they both love and do the snowflake thing and they live in Texas.. I have plenty of :ideaideas in store for them:lol :D.

sunnywolfgar

Katchkan,,,I had to come back and look again :compute, its so awesome and beautiful:yes. It is all I can think about this afternoon while I am doing my other things cleaning, crocheting, etc......

was wondering? when you get it published will it have charts or written instructions? I love charts~~~ but I can read instructions. Its always faster when using charts.

Katchkan,,,I had to come back and look again :compute, its so awesome and beautiful:yes. It is all I can think about this afternoon while I am doing my other things cleaning, crocheting, etc......

was wondering? when you get it published will it have charts or written instructions? I love charts~~~ but I can read instructions. Its always faster when using charts.

I am still in a quandry on this one. I could submit it when they are looking for Christmas designs. Or I could add it to the filet book I want to do after the 1st of the year. Hard choice to make. Either way it will be done as a chart since it is filet. I will let you know if I decide to self publish this one. But right now it's a if yet.

I'm sure if you submitted this, it would get snatched up. It looks both complex and simple at the same time. Very elegant. As always, your imaginatin and ability to make what you see come to life amazes me.

Archived