Snowfields Tablecloth my latest design All done......

Katchkan

Vonnie was looking for a snowflake tablecloth and couldn't find one. So since I can't resist a good challenge I said I would see what I could come up with. This is the results. I finished up the Snowfields Tablecloth this afternoon. It took me just under a month to complete this once I got serious about doing it. I redesigned it once and I am much happier with the final results.

I did this in size 10 thread with an size 8 hook. It ended up measuring 65 inches across. It is snowflake themed There are 24 snowflakes on it. I did it six sided to make it one large snowflake itself. Think I am ready for the holidays with this one.

Well here are the pictures of it all done. Would love to hear what you think about it.

th_SnowfieldTablecloth1a1.jpgth_snowfieldTablecloth1b1.jpgth_snowfieldtablecloth1c1.jpgth_SnowfieldTablecloth1E1.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THUD! Now, let me pick my chin up off of the computer desk.

ABSOLUTELY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!

I knew it would be beautiful, but this is beyond beautiful, way beyond beautiful.

You do exquisite work. I look forward to seeing every one of your designs.

Kathy, you know you're the one I really look up to in terms of where I want to be with my own work some day...if you don't, you do now. Just stunning work. Bravo.

Kathy, that's really, really beautiful. I just know those little pictures don't do it justice. How much thread did it take to finish it? And one more question--Boye or Bates size 8? (Or something else?) They are so different in size--one is 1.25, and the other is 1.5.

Okay, enough questions! Not only are a talented designer, you are a dedicated and diligent crocheter to finish something like that within a month. If I were making a project that large, I'd allow myself six months to a year!

Great work!! :clap :clap :clap

Wow, I am astounded by this one. You make such beautiful things and I am always saying "well she's done it, nothing can be more beautiful than this" and then you make something else. My eyes are not worthy, lol.

I really look forward to owning a book of your designs!!!!!!!! But until then I will test test test for you whenever you want a beginner/intermediate thready!!!

EXQUISITE!!!!!!!!!! I agree with everyone else, you need to have a nice big book of just your designs published so we can have you right at our fingertips!!!!!! A publisher would grab you up in a heartbeat! Christmas is my favorite time of the year and this gorgeous tablecloth makes me ready for Christmas!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your talents with us!:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

Michelle

Archived