Sign in to follow this  
imadalfn2

Brand new to mommyhood and crocheting

I am a mother to an 8 month old and a new (trying to be!) crocheter. My sister made such beautiful pieces for my Ruby Claire and I want to add to them. My Aunt Marie used to make my sister and I beautiful crocheted dolls. I would love to be able to do that especially the amigurumi and crocheted food. With all the recalls on toys made in China, I would feel better with her having homemade toys. They're always the best loved anyway!

Welcome to mommyhood and crocheting. You will find both full of many joys and of course frustrations too! Both take patience and love! Have fun!

:cheer :cheer Hi and welcome to Crochetville from New Jersey. :cheer :cheer

Welcome to the 'ville. Here answers are found, hard work is rewarded, friends are made, and time is well spent...:cheer

Welcome to Crochetville from Connecticut!! You will find all kinds of patterns here.

Hello and Welcome to the Ville!!

Congrats and welcome!! You know, we ALL LOVE pictures around here!!!:D

I'm also a mommy to an 8mo old and a newbie. I've started making ami animals for my little guy and it's really fun and could be addicting =)

Farrah

I'm also a mommy to an 8mo old and a newbie. I've started making ami animals for my little guy and it's really fun and could be addicting =)

Farrah

Hi there! from another newbie with an 8 month old. My daughter is Emily Claire!

Welcome; I'm new too. Looking forward to getting to know you! Congratulations on your little one. I sometimes wish mine were that small again. :P

Welcome! It took me a good while to learn to crochet ( I learned from a book). I'm still learning today and would love to be a master crocheter one day! Keep with it. You'll catch on. "Mistakes" in amiguri would only lend character to your projects!