NameThatCandy

My First Amigurumi: Bunny in Sun Dress

This is my 1st Amigurumi, it is bunny wearing in sun dress. I got the pattern from the book "Mr Funky Wonderful Crochet".

I used Bernat Cottontots, except the border for the dress, I used Sugar N Cream.

One of my chihuahuas really likes it, he thought it is going to be his toy!! hehehe...

I don't know how to post pics.

Pls go to this link:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=195027.msg2058358;topicseen#msg2058358

Very cute! Are you hooked on amigurumi now?:P

Yes i am, I am making a bunny keychain now. Just finished the crochet part, next is sew all the parts together. I can't wait.

And I got Red Heart Super Value Yarn today to try, I don't really like the texture, too rough, and it doesn't slide too easy, it could be my bamboo hook. Next time I will try the other brands.

Really Cute... Great Job!!

I've seen that book and love Mr. Funky Bunny. :)

Your Bunny came out great. :)

She is adorable ~ the dress is so cute. :cheer

Thank you for all the compliments. I just bought more yarns. I bought Bernat Cotton Plus, it is 50% cotton and 50% Arylics. I can't wait to try.

Grinning Chicken, thank you for the Hello Kitty idea. I love Hello Kitty, I will try to make one.

I bought Bernat Cotton Plus, it is 50% cotton and 50% Arylics. I can't wait to try.

I just noticed that I wrote the wrong brand, it is TLC, not Bernat!

Thank you for all the compliments. I just bought more yarns. I bought Bernat Cotton Plus, it is 50% cotton and 50% Arylics. I can't wait to try.

Grinning Chicken, thank you for the Hello Kitty idea. I love Hello Kitty, I will try to make one.

It's Grinning Chook, LOL :lol But still, grinning chicken? Thanks for the chuckel.

Chook, chicken, same horse different leg action ;)

I only thought of hello Kitty as I am in the process of making her, just need to sew her up and make her a dress but I keep getting sidelined onto other things.

hahaha....

I am so sorry!! I don't know why I typed Chicken!! hahaha... :)

I have another question, when I crochet, it is always inside out. Am I doing sth wrong? (only when doing amigurumi)

I have a hard time to turn the right side out, like hands or legs, they are too small. Do you know what I mean?

thanks again