OK, my first thing made in years...(bookmark)

needleworkjunkie

well, like a year and a half lol.

Anyway, i was searching for new things to make, and found this awesome bookmark. Now, I've been recently making a few bucks by selling book thongs I've made of wax cording and beads. So when I saw this I KNEW I'd have to try it out!

It came out worse than it looks in the pics, but you can't see it too good, so I could have gotten away with it and said it turned out AWESOME! lol...but that wouldn't have been the truth! hahaha

So...without further ado, my new obsession...

Oh, and it only took me like 20 minutes to do, but since it was my first time and I do better when I learn visually...now that I know what I'm doing it'll probably only take 10 next time!

crochetbookmark2.jpg

crochetbookmark1.jpg

Ok, I also forgot to meantion that I only used thread and beads that I had, I didn't go out to buy any, so this is what I ended up with. I would never pic them to go together LOL And I also didn't put the tassel on yet either.

~~Cheri~~

It was a free pattern off someone's blog I think...I'm not sure if I can leave the link here, but I will leave it or PM anyone the link to it :0) She had REALLY cute patterns!! I'm going to do a sweater I found there too for my very first (and last ) niece.

And simple doesn't describe it LOL It's only chains and sl!

~~Cheri~~

that is cute, I definitely like simple things....patterns, gifts....etc.

You can LINK to a website/pattern on here....you can NOT post the pattern directly. Hope that helps some. Does that help? :) (and if you are willing, I'd like the link also :) )

Sandy

Archived