Donna

T-shirts and more... they're here!

I realize this is an old thread but I just joined Crochetville yeterday - and I'm online again today (:yes) and followed the link to the shirts, tote bags, etc. The graphics/designs that are available are so cute. I want a T-short but I have to decide which one (:think).

I do have a suggestion though: the tile boxes are really cute but too small to hold hooks. What would it take to create lined boxes to hold hooks. I saw some on one of the hook sites but they were $100+. They were beautiful but too expensive for me. Perhaps you could create some that are more affordable.

Thanks

PS: I love this site (:manyheart)! Everyone is so welcoming! And I've already learned things about hooks that I did not know.

CafePress is a separate company that allows people to set up shops, and they do all the rest of the work... so unfortunately there's really not an option to add custom objects -- just to customize the different base items with designs printed on them. Kinda sucks, but with NO admin costs to set up shop, there's really no justification for too much complaining. LOL! They do take suggestions, but I think it would take lots of shopkeepers/customers making the -same- suggestion for them to act on it (like with the black t-shirts... that took FOREVER). ;)

I've set up shops there for two different sites that I run, so I'm pretty familiar with them. :)

Edit: And BTW... I NEED a "I'm a Hooker" ringer T and tote bag. LOL! Brilliant!

Okay I was thinking it would be neat to have a mug for my coffee with ville stuff on it since I joined last month. If the person hadn't posted neat stuff today, I wouldn't have known that this was available. So I placed an order for 2 large mugs! One for me and one for dh (the enabler). :) Thanks for the opportunity to support my coffee, ville and crochet habits all in one! Now if I can find my hook, I'll be all set!

I didn't know this either. Does the ville get a cut? I think this would be great for swaps, I am definately subscribing to this thread. Perhaps it could be added to the list of good places to find extras or something.

Thanks again, everybody! :ghug

:devil You are bad! But if the people want thongs, the people shall have thongs! :lol

I'd like to do something like this, but I haven't worked it up yet. Everything that's in the store now has been in the works for a while. But don't worry... I won't make you guys wait for me to purchase a copy of each new design every time I make one... once I'm satisfied that the shirts actually do look just like the image comes out of my computer printer, I won't have to order something before I put it in the shop. All that to say... I am on it! :D

Amber, there will be a lot of different products in the shop, but the basic, white T-shirts will be $15.99. The profit is only $2 for each of those shirts, the other $13.99 goes to CafePress.

I didn't know this either. Does the ville get a cut? I think this would be great for swaps, I am definately subscribing to this thread. Perhaps it could be added to the list of good places to find extras or something.

It looks like only a little, but I figure it's better than $0. Do I see a cup in Mr. Endweaver's future for his end weaving supplies?

I wondered what happened to it! There used to be a link for it and there hasnt' been for so long. I thought that you weren't doing it anymore. Nice to know I can still get something.

Is there a reason why the "i'm a hooker" design is only available in a juniors spaghetti strap tank? can we larger women not be "hookers" in tee shirts?

ok I have a question. Once I get to the cafepress website how do I order products to help support the 'ville. My money is low right now because I am pregnant and unemployed but I an interested in checking out the coffee mugs, one for me and one for my best friend. So how do I contribute because I love the 'ville!

ok I have a question. Once I get to the cafepress website how do I order products to help support the 'ville. My money is low right now because I am pregnant and unemployed but I an interested in checking out the coffee mugs, one for me and one for my best friend. So how do I contribute because I love the 'ville!

I went and checked for you. CafePress changed their format from when I ordered. In post one is a link, underlined in blue, to get to Cafe Press. This now loads to their home page. If you wish to peruse all the 'ville items. Select the ALL tab and then type in crochetville in the search box and select go. If you just want to look at the mugs, then select the Home & Gifts tab, then Mugs and drinkware. Then type crochetville in the search box. I should come up with the mug. They have 2 sizes to choose from.

Good Luck and great shopping! :hook

Thanks Carla J. Now I will have another coffee mug to add to my collection :)

Yep. That's what I ordered. Actually 2. One for Me and one for DH. The 13 oz. (lg) ones. Enjoy!

It would be great to be able to get an iron on transfer so you could put it on anything you want. I have a fabric bag that I carry my crochet in that I would love to put the

"I'm a hooker" one on. Too great.

I wish I could find a shirt that said something like " A row a day keeps the phyciatrist away" something like that with a picture of yarn and a crochet hook. I love items with crochet theme.:cheer

How about crochetville logo showing off different styles of hooks underneath with a catchie phrase on the back that promotes crocheting with the link to crochetville and other crochet partnership sites?