Donna

T-shirts and more... they're here!

:cheer:clap:c9:yay:manyheart:D:dance:mail:bounce

Ok, does that give you a hint????

My Cafe Press order arrived today!!!!

I got a large Sheepie mug

4 Sheepie magnets (I'm giving one to the 3 friends that are going to MDS&W)

and a hungry husband canvas tote bag.

It's all awesome, but I want to especially rave about the tote. I know the measurements were listed, but somehow I was picturing something along the lines of the totes they sell at craft stores. This is *much* bigger. Very roomy and the straps are long enough to comfortably carry it over my shoulder. I'm tall and rather...fluffy :lol so if it "fits" me, it should fit just about anyone.

Great job Donna and Julie!!! :clap (and anyone else who had a hand in this!!)

Donna did most all of the work I believe, I just made one little suggestion. :D Those tote bags are great, aren't they? The shoulder straps are absolutely perfect; I have one from another Cafe Press store but I'm going to order another from our store. :clap

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! SatNitFvr.gifgoldstar.gif

I got my crochetville stuff today!! OhMyGosh, its all so awesome!!! You ALL did a fantastic job on the designs & stuff & thank you Donna for being so darn picky, cuz it all RAWKS!! rdHDbng.gif

I got my black baseball cap, & the c'ville post cards..and I sooooooooo agree with Holly, the tote bag is totally perfect!!!! biggrinblu.gif

I am so excited!!!! bouncy.gif I'm gonna go order more stuff!! :D

I got my tank top and magnets yesterday! :D I haven't worn it yet... I'm going to wash it first. It looks great, though. :) I want to buy a Woolie tote, but I'm going to wait a bit... I've been spending too much money. :(

I got my raglan hoodie today!! I ordered the pink one with the skyline on it. It's awesome!! :c9:yay

Thank you! I am so glad you all like! :clap

thank you Donna for being so darn picky, cuz it all RAWKS!! rdHDbng.gif
You're welcome, tween, and thank you!! :c9 That is why it takes me so long to get up a section. I spend a lot of time resizing and printing to make sure the images will come out looking clear and crisp and in the right position on each item. :faint

Ok I'm ready to order some things and am here to shamlessly beg for a coupon from anyone who has one to spare. I'm zingyzoid at yahoo dot com. Thanks!!!

There are coupons????:think

:dog

When you place an order, at the end it gives you an option of sending coupons for $5 off to people if you have their email address.

Great job on the new store! :cheer

If anyone has an extra coupon, my email address is

dclaine at hotmail dot com

Thanks!! Donna

I would love a coupon too!! nblask at comcast dot net

I have a question. I went in there, but can't find crochetville stuff. I put in crochet under hobbies. Should I be putting anything else? Can't wait to see and to BUY!!!!:clap

Thank you!!!! I have a few things I want to get, but hoping for a coupon! :lol I'll have to wait a couple of days...then I'll grab them.:hook

Shoot, I didnt know WHO to send a coupon to when I ordered Friday... guess when I do my next one, if I have the option, I will be checking here first.... sorry all!!

I didn't know the clothing line was ready and being sold :cheer . I see there are coupons so.....I'd love to get my hands on one as I would like to order a few things for my sister and I. Thanks,

Colleen

man oh man Cafepress needs to get some of those canvas bags back in stock!! I would LOVE one with the string city logo on it! Ah well I guess I'll just have to keep my eye out for them getting restocked.

All of the logos are just too cute! Very stylish, lovely work!

Go Crochetville! :cheer haha

I'm anxiously awaiting the Enabling Crochet Addicts line.

I'm thinking of Hungry Husbands tank top in the meantime. Oh, and the Sheepie ringer T!! Very cute!

Beautiful design work!! :)

Hi Donna, I hope you will have plus sizes for us ahem real sized ladies lol.

And I was wondering if you could design a shirt that says: Support your Local Hookers at Crochetville :rofl I am sooo looking forward to be able to :shop . My husband is probably going to have me committed for being committed to Crochet:lol

Mel

:woo

I made my first order this evening! I picked out a mug for my dh for an anniversary present. LOL I don't know if I could wait until December to give it to him. Plus, I ordered a tote bag to carry along my projects when I am on the go. Turns out, dh went out (AMA-against medical advice) and got a job at a honey farm. So far the bees haven't "bugged" him yet. Its a good thing he started working again....someone has to support my habit! And when he finds out that I used the credit card, he will give me that look but this time, he will say something too. Am I bad, or what?

:devil

Hey, all, I'm going to put in an order, and have a question. Does the 'press still offer coupons at the end of your order process?

If so, let me know your email address if you need one - I am so looking forward to the tote bag I heard described! :clap

my email: pplane (at) comcast (dot) net

and again, I'd like to say thanks for my warm welcome from y'all! :ghug

I know this is an old topic, but just wanted to say that I love the Sheepie drawing. It is so cute. :yes I ordered the messenger bag and want it yesterday. :lol We will be traveling for three weeks in June, so I am looking forward to using this new bag. I think I am hooked on bags for my projects as much as I am hooked on yarn. :lol