Donna

T-shirts and more... they're here!

The store's open? Sweet! Um, if anyone's going to place an order soon I'd love a coupon. My email is JESilfa @ aol.com

Man, this stuff is great!

I hate to ask, but what's the ETA on the "I'm a hooker" stuff? Just curious; I know you've already worked so hard on this and deserve a break!

I've got a coupon now (Thanks Jessica!), and will be placing my order soon. Who still needs coupons? The first five to e-mail me will get one. ;) As long as it doesn't take too long, I'll wait until I have five responses. My e-mail is mantler (at) gmail.com.

PayPal does offer a "virtual" credit card option for those accounts that qualify. You can read more about it here. We use it quite often for websites that don't accept PayPal. :)

Nope, I don't qualify. I do not have a charge card associated with my account, and that is a requirement. Oh well!

Is there going to be a button somewhere on the top for this? :think
Yep, I'm workin' on it! :wink

I hate to ask, but what's the ETA on the "I'm a hooker" stuff? Just curious; I know you've already worked so hard on this and deserve a break!
I'm going to try to have the hooker stuff up tomorrow. :sweat:P

If anyone would like to send me a coupon as well I would be very happy, lol. Lots of fun stuff!!

faithpa @ cox.net

I've got a coupon now (Thanks Jessica!), and will be placing my order soon. Who still needs coupons? The first five to e-mail me will get one. ;) As long as it doesn't take too long, I'll wait until I have five responses. My e-mail is mantler (at) gmail.com.

Faith - e-mail mantler (Andrea)

Michelle

Nope, I don't qualify. I do not have a charge card associated with my account, and that is a requirement. Oh well!

Drat Sharon, I had my fingers crossed for you. :hug

oooo oooo oooo , somebody, send me a coupon! :D

e_velasquez (at) hotmail (dot) com

oooohh me too mc(dot)crochets (at) gmail (dot) com I'm really eyeballing those mom's a happy hooker shirts for the kidlets :lol

Oh, can someone e-mail me a coupon-I want a hungry husband t-shirt!!

dsa0901(at)juno(dot)com

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent coupons to JKLew, MiCountess, smyz64, and Deneen (the first four to e-mail me) and Faith (the first to post after I said I'd send coupons). :D

Um, CafePress "reminded" me what my code is... does this mean I can use it multiple times before the expiry? (April 24) Donna, will Woolie be making his debut before then? Prettyplease!?

I bought a sheepie tank top and magnet, and a felted magnet. :))

Thank you Andrea for the coupon. I want to know when the Happy Hooker shirts will be out. Must get one (I am so trampy)

Other things kept me from getting the I'm a Hooker stuff up today. I hope to have that as well as Woolie up tomorrow. :)

Um, CafePress "reminded" me what my code is... does this mean I can use it multiple times before the expiry? (April 24)
I'm not sure! But I'm gonna bet it is. Because when I made my first order from CafePress (this was before the C'ville store) I sent a couple of the coupons to my different e-mail addresses of my own, and they all came through as the same code. So I'm fairly certain that everybody you send the code to gets the same code. :wink If you try it and it works, let us know!

:woo my stuff was shipped! should arrive next week sometime, in plenty of time for MD S+W !

:hyper

Other things kept me from getting the I'm a Hooker stuff up today. I hope to have that as well as Woolie up tomorrow. :)

yea! I can't wait to order my "I'm a hooker" shirt! :cheer