Donna

T-shirts and more... they're here!

woohoo! :woo

thanks for getting it up, Donna! everything looks great! Placed my order, so I should have another tote in time for MD S+W plus a crochetville shirt to wear! :clap

:clap You are fast, tween! :manyheart

LOL only when it comes to things I really really really want!! ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How Awesome!!!!!!!!! Everything is so so so so wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Look at all the choices!!!!!!

:cheer:clap:eek:yay:manyheart:hook:c9:U:laughroll:rock:dance:drool:bounce:2spin:jumpyay:woo:ty:day:hyper:nworthy:loco

Um......I'm not excited...not at all..............

if anyone wants to send me a coupon..:blushcrochetaddict033@yahoo.com

Woohoo! Thanks so much everyone for your hard work!

Woohoo!

Order placed!

One "Hungry Husband" tote bag (thanks for pointing out the measurements Donna, I was in a shopping high before!), a sheepie mug and some sheepie magnets :c9

Rebecca & Jessie, sent you guys coupons.

Zingy, when one person places an order, at the end of checkout, they can tell cafe press to email a friend a coupon. They need your email address though!

Holly

Could someone send me a coupon? My address is mantler (at) gmail.com

Thanks! :) I'm so excited to go check out the store!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is so cool I cannot decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:devil:hook:eek :eek

hmmm better send an email to hubby asking for something.....

Donna, you rock gal!

Thank you, everybody! :hug:blush I also want to thank Julie for her help with writing item descriptions in the shop! :cheer

Coupons? How do we get coupons?
Holly already answered, but I will too. Yep, at the end of your order, you will have the option to send CafePress coupons to up to five people :yay , but you must have their e-mail addresses.

Will you be taking Pay Pal?
Sharon, unfortunately I don't have control over what payment methods are accepted. All the payment and order business is done through CafePress. They don't accept PayPal (they should!). They accept credit cards, of course, and check cards -- I believe that is if you have an ATM card with the Visa or MasterCard logo on it for you checking account. Here is their complete info on payments: Payment Information.

:yay :yay :yay Hip hip Hoo Ray!! :yay :yay :yay

It looks great Donna! :manyheart Can not wait to :shop ! Must wait for paycheck to arrive in the bank first...they really don't like it when you buy things with no money in the account to pay for them! Not that I've ever done that one :blush:lol

If someone would like to send a coupon my way, that would be great! :c9

kaml [at] hotmail.com

Awesome!

Could someone please send me a coupon when they place their order?

shelby12314472 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Thanks!!

yay, Donna! Great job! I love the happy hooker and hungry husbands shirts!

Ooh ooh can I have a coupon, pretty please? harrodlui (at) hotmail (dot) com

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharon

Will you be taking Pay Pal?

Sharon, unfortunately I don't have control over what payment methods are accepted. All the payment and order business is done through CafePress. They don't accept PayPal (they should!). They accept credit cards, of course, and check cards -- I believe that is if you have an ATM card with the Visa or MasterCard logo on it for you checking account. Here is their complete info on payments: Payment Information.

PayPal does offer a "virtual" credit card option for those accounts that qualify. You can read more about it here. We use it quite often for websites that don't accept PayPal. :)

Ok, I put in my order...for now....a Crochetville Baby Doll Tee and a Hungry Husbands large mug....when feeding the addiction and I'm a hooker come in I'm oredering those, along with the mama's a happy hooker tees......lol.

PJ, Kimberly, Andrea, and Michelle, I sent you coupons.

WooHoo! Can't wait to strut my Crochetville Stuff......lol

you all did a great job setting up the store.

Several weeks ago my hubby called me a *hooker* as I was standing in line with him somewhere and crocheting at the same time. Several people looked strangely at him and he pointed to my sock project. They all *got it* and started chuckling. Am hoping to get something in the "I'm a Hooker" category (tee heee)