Donna

T-shirts and more... they're here!

Don't Tease I already can't stand it! My credit card is all warmed up and ready to "do do do do do do CHARGE!!!!!!!!!" :rofl

Me, too! And I keep reloading this thread!!

:lol

LOL, guys! I promise I have not been slacking. I was up until I could not hold my eyelids open last night. When you've got this many designs :2eek (yes there are some you have not seen :neener per the requests I received) it takes soooo much time! You have to add each product for each design individually and for many products you have to resize the image. :sweat

I must go eat lunch now! I'm gonna pass out! :lol

LOL, guys! I promise I have not been slacking.

Oh, believe me, we certainly weren't accusing you of slacking!! We're just very excited! :clap

Thank you for all your work!! It will be great when it opens! :manyheart

Donna...I think I can speak for everyone at Crochetville that your efforts here do not go unnoticed. We all appreciate your work and dedication in making Crochetville what it is. I know you've had help, I'm not going to attempt to name those names because I know I'll forget someone. And so on that note, I join the masses in saying :ty :ty :ty Without Crochetville I'd still think I was a dork!

:hook VIVA LA CROCHET!!! :hook

:hug It's ok my credit card and hubby are happy for now :lol
Oh, but they won't be happy at all when the store does open. :P:devil

Well I ordered Victory at Sea (something he has wanted for along time) off the TV for hubby last night so I figure I am ok for a purchase....

But I will of course ask first as I usually do:devil

Oh, but they won't be happy at all when the store does open. :P:devil

But I needed one of everything! :eek

I agree, Donna, you are great. Everything you do IS appreciated. I cannot even imagine how hard it is to :juggle everything. So, I also say :ty and :flower ...

AND :nworthy ........

Have a great night....and get some well deserved :sleep

:hug Thank You!!

So, is it open yet?:devil lol

I so can not wait!

I will be sporting Crochetville all over Louisiana...:cheer

Donna, we know you are working so hard. We just can't wait. :think I am busily (a word?) trying to figure out how I can get money to spend there. Maybe, when I use a michaels coupon, I can put away the 40%:lol :lol

Ooooo... Donna, you're making us wait sooooo long!!! I know we'll all show our appreciation for your hard work when the store opens!!! ;)

They're here, they're here! :clap:jumpyay

I am astonished at the hours and hours it took to get everything up and running. Setting up those first few items seemed so simple! :sweat There are still a few designs that will be coming soon, but you can see them on store's home page.

Please remember!!! When you complete your order, you'll have the chance to send five friends a coupon for $5 each off of their order! So be prepared with the e-mail addresses of some of your Crochetville friends so they can save some moola! :clap

Thank you, everybody, for your patience! :hug:blush

Presenting...

Crochetville's Corner Market

Woohoo! I can't wait! I am gonna get one for my Mom, Dad, Me , and my hubby!

Thanks for all your hard work Donna!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Great job Donna! :cheer

Has anyone gotten a cafe-press messanger bag before? I'm debating between a messanger and a tote bag. If the messanger is really roomy, I'll go for that. It will be great to bring to Maryland Sheep & Wool!

If anyone wants to send me a coupon, that would be great too!

Hollym at comcast dot net Got my coupon! Thanks!! :hug

Holly

Thank you! :manyheart

Holly, I haven't gotten the messenger bag, I only have the tote. But CafePress gives the measurements for each (just scroll down a little when your'e looking at the items).

Tote:

Measures 15" x 18" x 6"

Messenger bag:

Size: 14 1/2" x 12" x 5"

OMG look at all this stuff!!! I don't know where to start. I LOVE the hungry husbands line...