Donna

T-shirts and more... they're here!

lol I can just see it Julie!

*random hubby opens package and finds crochetville mug, looks up*

"Does this mean we're even for the lawnmower?"

:lol

Rick's birthday is next week, I wonder if he really needs a Crochetville coffee mug and or if he'd let me keep it for myself. :P
Oh, I most definitely think he wants a Crochetville mug! :lol

My doggie needs a Crochetville t-shirt: "Mama is a happy hooker!" :lol

I'm emailing the link to hubby for Mother's Day ideas. What kind of shipping time and charges are we looking at?

You know what we need... a sheepie bank that we can save our yarn stash money in... assuming it'd ever make it to the sheepie... lol

:yay YAY! I can not wait to get my T-shirt(s) so when are we going to be able to buy buy buy?

so when are we going to be able to buy buy buy?
I hope to have the store open by Friday morning at the latest.

Donna,

wooeeee dancing in the streets for Crochetville t-shirts.:dance

Please please please tell me there are going to be some for us bigger girls.:yay

I can't wait to spend some money on new shirts. After all, I get all the Cigar shirts my husband gets as a promotional with his cigars. hmmmmm:think maybe I should buy him a crochetville shirt. Ha Ha just kidding.:yay

Please please please tell me there are going to be some for us bigger girls.:yay
Yep, CafePress has up to 2X-Large in ladies' tees and up to 4X-Large in unisex tees. :yay

After all, I get all the Cigar shirts my husband gets as a promotional with his cigars. hmmmmm:think maybe I should buy him a crochetville shirt. Ha Ha just kidding.:yay
:rofl I think ALL of our husbands need Crochetville merchandise, don't they? :wink:lol

I hope to have the store open by Friday morning at the latest.

So that means you received the stuff you ordered and it looks okay?!?! :)

[i think my DH needs something, too. He always brings me free stuff home from conventions and I have a plethora of MS stuff from when we worked there... heh.]

Donna,

wooeeee dancing in the streets for Crochetville t-shirts.:dance

I can't wait to spend some money on new shirts. After all, I get all the Cigar shirts my husband gets as a promotional with his cigars. hmmmmm:think maybe I should buy him a crochetville shirt. Ha Ha just kidding.:yay

I was thinking the same thing! My favorite is the regular Crochetville pic with the hook.

So that means you received the stuff you ordered and it looks okay?!?! :)
It does! :wink I'm frantically trying to get everything in the store ready. It's taking a lot longer than I thought it would! :eek But it'll be ready tomorrow, as promised. :D

:cooI'm late! :sweat:2eek There is so much to do! :loco:headache But... I am meeting all of the special requests I received (um... except for the thong ones :D ) so it will be a bit longer. Bear with me, please! :embar

heheheheh... I was in the right place at the right time. You guys will be very happy, I promise! :D Be patient, it's coming! :cheer

OOOOOOOOOOOOO Julie you :devil !!!!

Don't Tease I already can't stand it! My credit card is all warmed up and ready to "do do do do do do CHARGE!!!!!!!!!" :rofl