Donna

T-shirts and more... they're here!

I know a lot of you have been waiting. ;) The Crochetville CafePress shop will be open later this week. You may (or may not ;) ) have noticed the Crochetville logo is a bit more spiffed up today than it's ever been. I've whipped up some other graphics as well. They're all my own original creations with the exception of the sheep on the felted crochet/knit graphic and, of course, the laundry care symbol for "machine wash, hot."

(Note: None of the graphics will have the word "sample" on them on the products. I just have it on here so they can't be copied. ;) )

The original Crochetville logo. Hook hand drawn and Photoshop-manipulated.

cafepress_cville1.gif

A new crochetville logo. Some parts hand-drawn, some computer drawn, Photoshop-manipulated.

cafepress_cville2.gif

Sheepie. Hand-drawn, scanned, and cleaned up in Photoshop.

caferpess_sh.gif

Felted (or fulled, if you prefer) crochet and knit. These are updated versions of my felted crochet button. Sheep - from an image collection I have permission to use; hook - from the C'ville logo; and the laundry care symbol for "machine wash, hot."

caferpess_felt1.gif

caferpess_felt2.gif

Edited by Donna
add link directly to Crochetville's shop

Thank you, everybody! :hug

Yep, there will be hooded sweatshirts and tank tops, too. :)

Can't wait until it opens! :yay
The minute I get my samples in the mail, which should be Thursday, I'll open the shop. I need to make sure the designs really do print on the shirts like I see them come out of my computer printer; I'd be devastated if y'all ordered them and they didn't! :eek

I'm all giddy with anticipation and the fact that it's pay week makes the whole thing even more exciting! I can't wait!

Wait a minute, we are going to be able to purchase CROCHETVIllE Shirts!!???!!1

Oh my brother is going to freak out, again. :lol How much are they Donna?

Maybe I should put one on my Raok List. :P

Amber

Thanks again, everybody! :ghug

are we gonna have thongs ? LOL .. just kidding
:devil You are bad! But if the people want thongs, the people shall have thongs! :lol

Are you going to put the saying on there like rebecca suggested? Feed the Addiction, or something like that?
I'd like to do something like this, but I haven't worked it up yet. Everything that's in the store now has been in the works for a while. But don't worry... I won't make you guys wait for me to purchase a copy of each new design every time I make one... once I'm satisfied that the shirts actually do look just like the image comes out of my computer printer, I won't have to order something before I put it in the shop. All that to say... I am on it! :D

How much are they Donna?
Amber, there will be a lot of different products in the shop, but the basic, white T-shirts will be $15.99. The profit is only $2 for each of those shirts, the other $13.99 goes to CafePress.

:yay Ready, Set, Spend :yay

Michelle

ROFL! Indeed! Ladies, start your credit cards! LOL

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED crochetville gear!!!!

can't wait! :cheer

hugs

Ro

Rick's birthday is next week, I wonder if he really needs a Crochetville coffee mug and or if he'd let me keep it for myself. :P