any Hoosiers here

theworm

Sheep's Clothing is great--I used to live in Valpo, my parents still live in the area and I try to visit that shop whenever I'm in town. I definitely recommend it!

I'm afraid to go! I have visions of them throwing me to the curb for drooling and petting all the yarn! :laughroll

• 4 weeks later...

I'm from Lake Station but moved to Northern Arkansas in '84. Lived on Union Street and went to Carl J. Polk and then Edison. Still have family in Lake Station and in Valpo. I try to visit them once a year. Seems odd to see someone else on here from Lake Station....I remember when it was called East Gary.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
My Husband is from LaPorte. Graduated in 1990. Also for a short time lived in Kingsford heights then moved to Niles Michigan , now we reside in (Glendale) Phoenix AZ.

I graduated in '90 also! But not from LPHS:blush But we go to Laporte quite often. I used to hang out there all the time....cruising. LOL

• 5 weeks later...

I'm originally from Indianapolis, but have been to all the places everyone has mentioned here. I moved to Texas about a year ago, but am soooooo homesick! There's a few good LYS downtown Indy! There are none around here, it's an outrage! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Sherry--did you live in Washington Indiana? I live in Vincennes.

i am from Washington, but now live in Florida, but all of our family is still there and it is still home to me.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived