"Hugs 'n' Kisses" Dishcloth

Starr

Here is another idea that I came up with for my students to show them what they can do with combining single and double crochet.

Both made with Lily's Sugar and Cream cotton.

The pattern can be found in my Livejournal now. The link is in my siggie.

hugsnkissesdishcloth.jpg

hugsnkissesdishcloth_3colour.jpg

hugsnkissesdishcloth_1colour.jpg

Those are really nice! (I don't think I could crochet at midnight...:sleep ) I'd be too tired... :haha (just jokin' around...) Anyway they are very nice. Do you teach a crochet class, then? ('students') Great job.

Tina

Thanks! I'm really happy with the way that they turned out :hook

Those are really nice! (I don't think I could crochet at midnight...:sleep ) I'd be too tired... :haha (just jokin' around...) Anyway they are very nice. Do you teach a crochet class, then? ('students') Great job.

Tina

LOL thats funny, Tina :lol yeah, sleepy time at midnight. Although, when I have insomnia, I really am crocheting at midnight lol ;)

I got that name for my crochet LJ because my LJ name is midknight_starr :D

I started a teaching position at my LSYS and we have been trying to get a basic crochet class going since last winter and, now, finally, people are signing up! I'm very excited. I have taught other crochet classes, but we are trying to convert the knitters in the store :hook

Those are very pretty.I am always on the hunt for new dishcloth patterns.

Hi jujubee! I plan on posting the pattern once I have it typed up, if your interested. It should be on my livejournal this weekend, I'll be posting a link to it in the patterns forum :D

Thank you missmaggie and Sheryl!

I have the pattern posted on my Livejournal now if anyone is interested! :D

Thank you for posting the pattern.I am going to try making some for gifts.(If that's ok)

WOW, you found it fast! I literally just posted the pattern! :D

Sure! Gift away! I hope that the pattern is easy to read and that you have fun making it! Thanks!

I was sort of sitting here waiting...:blush

I really do appreciate it, I was quite excited that someone found it that fast actually :D

Archived