Button Software

deneen

Actually it's $129 on their website but you can probably find it for less at Best Buy, Circut City, Walmart, etc.

You can also go to their site and try it for 60 days to see if you like it:

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Home

There are several other programs out there.

We have PSP, Fireworks, Photoshop, and Picture It (but they call it Digital Imaging now).

DI isn't not too expensive. We paid about $30 for ours.

Fireworks is more expensive. It's $299 on their site.

Photoshop is the most expensive. It's $699.

My husband is a web designer and got the last two through work. We got PI/DI on a gift card. PSP was sort of a gift, too.

So it all depends on what you can afford and what you think you want. But all do mostly the same thing.

Hope that helps some. :U

I use Photoshop, which is, as Empress said, rather expensive. But Julie uses Photoshop Elements (scaled-down version of Photoshop) and it seems to do everything she needs. I haven't tried it myself, but from discussions with Julie it sounds like it does quite a lot. On the page I linked to, they have a free trial version you can download.

I use Photoshop, which is, as Empress said, rather expensive. But Julie uses Photoshop Elements (scaled-down version of Photoshop) and it seems to do everything she needs. I haven't tried it myself, but from discussions with Julie it sounds like it does quite a lot. On the page I linked to, they have a free trial version you can download.

I LOVE Photoshop Elements, it makes great buttons and also (of course) edits photos too. I primarily bought it for button making though. I'm still learning how to use it, the manual that comes with it isn't the best but stuff isn't hard to figure out. I just don't have time to play with all the bells and whistles like I'd like.

I forgot to mention Photoshop Elements is $99.

It's cheaper at Wal-Mart, I think I paid $80.00, give or take a couple dollars, right around Christmas. I was just there the other day (surprise) looking at business oriented software and noticed it was still around the same price.

Archived