Welcome To Me!

dubbee

Hello everyone! I am sooo excited to be here. :c9 When I discovered you, I could NOT go to sleep last night! I was no good at work today. I am a 46 yr old grandmother of twin 5yr old boys, wife of 23 years and mother of 21yr old daughter(not necessarily in that order). Sewing, crochet and reading are MINE. I enjoy them all.

Learning new techniques and perfecting already known techniques is what I am most looking forward to, although....I am also excited about meeting you guys. There seems to be so much here? I can't wait to dig in...

If I can figure out how to add my own avatar, I'll really get rolling.:manyheart

:mdust:welcome:mdust to Crochetville from a fellow crocheter and avid reader in Michigan! So glad you've decided to join us! :hug

I have been crocheting for about six months now and everyone here has been so helpful, they're a wonderful bunch! I hope you enjoy your time here at the 'ville as much as I have! :bheart

In regard to your custom avatar, you have to first post at least 40 posts and be a member of the community for 60 days before being able to post your own custom avatar. (More info on posting privledges and member info is available in the Crochetville Guidelines/Rules Forum)

Don't worry though! It's quite easy to have reached 40+ posts once you've been around a little while! :) There is always a new pattern to try or a conversation to hop into! :)

I look forward to getting to know you and to seeing some of your work in the show-and-tell folders!

Happiest Hooking to you! :hook

:mdust Hello & welcome! :mdust

About your avatar, on the upper left part of the screen, you will see the "User CP". Click on it and it will take you to a page where, on the left column, there's a link to the avatars and you can choose which among the pre-made avatars you'd like to use.

:manyheart

Archived