MsSunflwr

Dooney Inspired bag - PATTERN ON BLOG

I must have it! Well, at least the pattern, so I can make my own.

Yay! I can't wait for the pattern. You are awesome and congrats on getting married.

I can't wait to see the pattern. The bag is really cute and looks very functional.

Congrats on your wedding.

I'm really going to try to get this pattern written out over the weekend everyone. I'm so glad you all seem to like it. It's SUPER EASY to make too and would be great Christmas gifts. I didn't line my purse, and used thin chenille that I bought on a cone skein...you could use any yarn you wanted.

This bag is absolutely gorgeous!

Congrats on getting married! Thats super exciting! I remember my wedding day like it was yesterday! (1.5 years ago)

Im super excited to make this bag! Its exactly what I've been looking for!

I'm really going to try to get this pattern written out over the weekend everyone. I'm so glad you all seem to like it. It's SUPER EASY to make too and would be great Christmas gifts. I didn't line my purse, and used thin chenille that I bought on a cone skein...you could use any yarn you wanted.

I am anxiously awaiting this pattern! I have some chenille yarn that is just dying to be made into this purse!

I just finished a purse from another of your patterns posted here: Cable Purse. I used two strands of Caron Simply Soft. I'll have to post a picture in show and tell. But I can't do that until DH returns from the Netherlands on Sunday, since he took the digital camera with him.

Love it! I think the strap looks nice, and I love the stitch you have used.

That purse is awsome. I am with everyone else on wanting the pattern. Congrats on the marriage. patiently waiting (and tapping my fingers on the desk) hahaha

I am anxiously awaiting this pattern!

I just finished a purse from another of your patterns posted here: Cable Purse. I used two strands of Caron Simply Soft. I'll have to post a picture in show and tell. But I can't do that until DH returns from the Netherlands on Sunday, since he took the digital camera with him.

I'm anxiously waiting for the pattern too. I will wait though since I found your Cable Purse (thanks Amy:lol ). I love that purse too. And I'm on a purse kick (and shawl kick and afghan kick and... :hook )

Debbi

I know...I know, I'm sorry. I will get started on it this weekend. I know some of you may want to give these as Christmas gifts. I have been working on a cropped jacket (I'm seeing these everywhere with the 3/4 length sleeves). I made one and I'm still tweaking my pattern for it which is about 85% done. I need to remember to get batteries for my camera so I can finish them both. We've got Christmas gifts that we need to get stichin' on!:D

That is BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait for the pattern

Your new bag is great! You did an amazing job. Let us know if you publish your pattern. I'd love to have it!

I really like the closure. Very different. Gives it a couture touch.

I think the strap is FABULOUS and the bag is incredible! I havent made any bags yet but you just inspired me to try 1 lol perhaps something a little smaller and easier for #1 lol

Wow, this is gorgeous! :manyheart Can't wait to see the pattern!

Love the bag! You have decided for me what to make/or rather what type of bag to make.

Congrats on the hitching.. we'll wait for the post... the hitching post?

You do wonderful work! I am impressed!

Have I missed the posting of the pattern? I'd hoped to make this one as a xmas gift!