MsSunflwr

Dooney Inspired bag - PATTERN ON BLOG

I love your bag!! :manyheart I'm with everyone else... I'd be very interested in a pattern! Great work, great color! :D

LOVE IT! With the others...please post a pattern! Even if its a paid one!

I'm jumping on the band wagon! LOVE the purse :manyheart and would love to buy the pattern. Don't keep us all in suspense...are you going to sell it? Are ya? Huh? Huh? Am I anxious? :yes

Thanks for all your responses. I am going to work on getting the pattern for everyone. It was fairly simple to make, so I'm hoping the writing of he pattern will be as well. Just got hitched on Saturday, so please bear with me, but I'll try to get the pattern for you all really soon...and it'll be a freebie!:clap

What a very pretty bag!! I love it!!

Looking forward to the pattern!

Beautiful bag! You did a great job. And I am also interested in the pattern (when you have a moment to write it donw;) ).

Debbi

This is great! You are super talented!!! I love purses, and try on occasion to make them, but none of mine have turned out so well...

Thanks for all your responses. I am going to work on getting the pattern for everyone. It was fairly simple to make, so I'm hoping the writing of he pattern will be as well. Just got hitched on Saturday, so please bear with me, but I'll try to get the pattern for you all really soon...and it'll be a freebie!:clap

Congratulations on the wedding!!!:manyheart

And we'll patiently await this pattern! :yes

How wonderful! Congrats!

Love it - can't wait for the pattern! Love the purple brown, so rich looking .... And congrats on getting hitched!

This Purse Is So Nice, I Can Hardly Wait For The Pattern And Congrats On Your Marraige Your Picture Is So Cute Of The Two Of You.

Congratulations on your marriage! :yay

I'm so excited about you making the pattern available to us, and it's very kind of you to make such a great pattern a freebie! Thanks SO much!

Elle

Congrats to you and hubby! Anxiously looking forward to pattern, thank you!

Wow!!! Great bag and a fantastic-looking closure! What a wonderful piece!

Donna - Excellent bag! :clap:cheer Grats on your new marriage :hug I'll just be down here waiting with the others for the pattern :D