GoCrochet

Introduction

Hi All, I'm Ellen Gormley, a crochet designer, mom of 2, sometimes Knitter. I'm going to lurk for a while until I get acquainted. I'm glad to be here.

:welcome from Arizona! It's hard to just lurk here as it can be a very addicting place!

Ellen, welcome! It is so great to have you here. We've had a spate of well-known designers registering accounts this past week.

We've recently added an extensive FAQ list to help people become familiar with how our forum works. You can access this list at any time by clicking the FAQ link in the dark blue navigation bar at the top of any forum page.

You're also welcome to send me an email or Private Message at any time with any questions you may have. :)

:welcome from north Florida!

Thanks all for the warm welcome, I was happily shocked that anyone noticed my introduction and took the time out to say hello. Thank you. I'm glad to be here. But my goodness! There are SO MANY POSTINGS! I am overwhelmed but the enormity of this community.

:hi Welcome from Arkansas... Be careful, this SITE can be quite addicting !! :yes :yes