Hi! Vanna White crochet problem....

Bernadette

Hi! I did a search and found this help site - I have started up my crochet hobby again and am loving it! I get so excited with new ideas for gifts all the time!

I do have a question - regarding Vanna White's book, "Vanna's Favorite Crochet Gifts". I want to make the afghan called "Understated Elegance" in a coffee brown for my duaghter in law who loves brown and loves handmade gifts. I'm having a problem when I get to row 4 of the square - the stitches don't add up correctly and I'm winding up with a 5 sided square - and the number of stiches don't match up so it's not even a complete row! HELP!!

Thank you! :manyheart

Hi Everyone!! Thanks for making me feel so good this morning! I did post my question in the help section - but I also found my own solution - which I also posted.

This website is a wonderful resource! I have been feeling alone in my hobby, and the ladies in AC Moore aren't always up on crocheting, although they tell me if it was a knitting question they'd be better able to help....I've never knitted in my life!!

You gals (and guys) ROCK!! Thanks so much!

You'll be seeing me in the forums!!

Bern

Archived