Nativity Set

yarnjeannie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is beautiful. I love the idea of making it for family.

Elle-thanks for the information on ebay--i bid on it. Hopefully I will win.

Hope I newbie, like me, can tackle the project.:hook

You're welcome! I hope you win it! If you do, you have to take pics of your project when it's finished. We love looking at pics here at C'ville! :cheer

Elle

Thank you, all, for the kind words. To those of you who have this pattern and haven't crocheted it yet - I highly recommend it. I must say that bringing this set out each year is something I look forward to. It's my favorite project, by far, and it's one of the few things I've kept for myself. If you've got the pattern, go for it!

Fantastic! I just love it. That will be nice if you can get two more done for your children - what a wonderful keepsake. Going to have to keep my eye out for that pattern on Ebay or garage sales or thrift stores or anywhere.

Oh I LOVE IT! Adoreable!

My aunt makes ceramics and she made me a mini nativity scene and I keep it out year round on a high shelf in the corner of my room. (I have a 2 yr old and she likes to play with it too much) I Don't believe we need have to have a reason to celebrate that blessed day, so I enjoy it all year long.

Now, If only I could get away with that with my lighted snowman collection :(

Okay friends. I am pumped about making Nativity sets for my sisters. So, I went on Annie's Attic and found the cutest amigurumi set!!! Too cute. If you love making amis the way I do(even if they come out with holes/he,he) then you might want to check out this pattern.

• 2 months later...

my mom would LOVE this... I think I know what I'm making her for Christmas (uh... probably NEXT year since I'm already backed up this year!)

:lol

You did a beautiful job and I love that you have had this for years...

Archived