Nativity Set

yarnjeannie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have that booklet and got started on the main pieces. The baby is so cute in the little haybed. But i have given them to my mom and now i guess i need to start thinking about maybe starting again. I know i would love to make one for each of my boys also. Maybe if i make a couple of pieces each year that it wont seem so over whelming. There are alot of Charaters in that booklet.

What a beautiful:manyheart set! I don't blame you for wanting to leave it out for a long time......:tupand making additional sets for your children is such a wonderful idea! What a great family :heartheirloom you will have to give your kids! Thanks for sharing with us:hug !

How adorable! I was looking for thread crochet patterns on Ebay last night and someone has what must be this pattern for sale. The bidding was starting at $.99 if anyone is interested. I just put in "thread crochet patterns" in the search and it was among the listings that came up. I've got to say, though, your faces are SO much cuter than the ones that were shown! The ones in the samples shown looked like they were done by someone with very little talent. Your faces are just beautiful! I think, though, that my favorite is the lamb. It's so sweet! :manyheart

Elle

Archived