Thanks for all the help, updates will continue as I put it together

stargazingirly

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone!

I got two packages of squares today, one from MO and one from NJ, but I didn't get a chance to open them up, I was just home between jobs... I will be home again in a few hours so I will post the screen names then! Thanks everyone!!

Update! okay I received squares from A. Vanderslice (Amy is this you?) From NJ- Thanks they are so pretty, I love the one with the diamond in the center!

I also received squares from Lov2Crochetville, I love the blue pink purple color combo, both squares are lovely, Thank you!!

updates!

I just wanted to let everyone know I have received 17 squares so far! I know there are still a few more trickling in. Tomorrow I plan on edging the ones I have, I will lay them all out that I have so far so you can see everyones wonderful work. I just want to say thank you again, your help means so much to me!

Hey Amy!

Yup I have a bunch of squares, 22 total, I think I'll make up a couple more and make it queen sized after the boarder I think. I figure 4X6 is about right!

I've started edging them now, today I have to make the rest of my squares for the football charity thing, then back to edging, I will keep adding pictures as they come together!

Thanks again everyone!

I have your square done and it will be mailed tomorrow....hope I'm not too late. Hubby had 8 teeth pulled and I've been busy with the kids and taking care of my brother who has MS, but Ifinaally got it finished. :hug

I recieved a square today from Chrispersmom! thanks! I will make sure it gets added! i'm waiting until friday after mail time to put them together!

I'm so glad you got it and can use it....sorry again for the delay. Sometimes I think I bite off a little more than I can chew. With the best intentions of course. :D:hug

Archived