Thanks for all the help, updates will continue as I put it together

stargazingirly

Hi Everyone,

I need your help! A dear friend of mine lost her husband suddenly a few weeks ago, I unfortunatly am living out of state currently and can't physically be there with her during this time of need. I have started making squares to send her a comfort-ghan, both so she knows I love her and am there for her, and so that she has something to cuddle up in since she won't have her husbands arms this winter. I know she is taking this very hard since her son is in Iraq and she has no other family around her that I know of. I wish I could be there with her, but with your help I can get her this comfort ghan much faster than I could alone...

I am asking for 12 inch squares in pink purple or blue (or any combo of these) in any pattern you like. worsted weight yarn please! I want this to wash well so she can have it for a very very long time. I am going to use cream to put them together.

I really appreciate any help I can get and I'm sure my friend will too.

Thank you all so much!

Just PM me and i'll send you my address, or if you have any questions. Thanks so much again!

~Jessica:manyheart

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you still need squares? i want to help too if ya need more, is this 12 in? let me know sweetie if ya need more and will make some this weekend, i am very sorry for your friend . is her son able to come home on berevment leave? sometimes they let them come home when someone passes away. sending gods blessings for her and you too for wanting to help her. what a thoughtful thing to do for her and what a good friend:hug :hug :hug

Archived