Jimmie Lu

Cancer cap challange

I have been feeling a bit low lately about my cousin and all. I have been so un motivated to crochet anything. So Id like to offer up a challange that will hopefully help me out of my rut and help those in need.

I need caps!!! Everytime I go with my cousin for treatments I take hats well lately there is a bigger need than I can personally meet. So if you are interested in this just drop me a PM.

for 5 hats I will make you a stitch marker

for 10 hats a lovely stitch marker keeper

for 25 hats a surprize.

Anyone wanna help me help others?????:hug

Participants

Jimmie Lu

supergranny

vickietoria

rstultz

needlearts

alibra

oliveoil

Ok. I'll see what I can do. :) No deadline right? I mean, since this is an ongoing thing? Just making sure, but I would like to do a few. Do you have a favorite pattern/size/yarn?

Victoria

I will make some!! What sizes, yarns, do you have a pattern, can I knitt them?

You can knit or crochet any yarn any pattern. Keep in mind some do go to men. Yes its ongoing and all sizes are needed.

I'm in! Two family members undergoing chemo with hair loss, one of which is a hair dresser by profession. Also good take along project for my upcoming road trip, small, portable.

I'm in too.. my niece passed away a year ago from cancer and my Mom is 1 year free from breast cancer... I made hats for both and this is a very worthwhile project... I'll need an address when I get ready to mail them though.

Would love to help....pm'd you!!

I just pm'd you!! I'll try to get some out to you as soon as I can. I just realized the other night that Christmas is just around the corner(at least my corner it is), and I have a few afghans that I really should be working on instead of been here on the 'ville all the time!!:lol Goodluck!! I hope you get a good response!!:hook:)