frogrockr

Thread Angel

Thanks Guys!!!!:hug

And thanks especially to geneinthebottle! Now I'm wondering where I would start crocheting a Harp?:think

Manda

That is beautiful, I am almost inspired.

As for the dove, small bible etc I would try looking at a cake decorating shop, they used to sell those types of things in plastic for wedding cakes.

A cake decorating shop!!!

Grinning Chook - Thats SUCH a good idea!!!! :yay

I am pretty limited in choice in Darwin (we have ONE Craft store, Big W sells *some* yarn and there's the $2 discount stores which... well... we wont go there) but cake decorating supplies is a FANTASTIC idea!

Thank you!! :ty

And thank you everyone :hug for your appreciation of the Angel. She was judged yesterday at Melbourne Royal - I have to wait until Monday to find out my results!!

Theres my next one - the Purple Angel on my blog entry for yesterday

http://safetybootsandcrochet.wordpress.com/2007/09/13/137/

She will be going to Dianne for her Purple Themed Christmas Tree.

Hugs to you all!!!

Manda

hi manda!

i had an idea but don't know if you will be able to find them. i was looking at our craft store at the little doll house supplies. they might have some things you could use.

good luck with the white angel! can't wait to hear how you made out!

Very Lovely Angel, very time consuming just getting all of those Christmas Angels starched. I used to crochet many different kinds of christmas ornaments, I know they are so time consuming but its so lovely to have everything decorated at Christmas with home made items. Great job! Judy:)

Gorgeous!! Where did you find the pattern? I'd love to make a few of these for Christmas gifts...:cheer:cheer

She's so pretty! :yay What kind of paint do you use?

Hi! I use clear spray paint to give the angels a final boost.

They get three coats of a PVC glue/Water mix and when they are completely dried I give them the spray paint coats.

They are much easier than they look!!

Manda

Gorgeous!! Where did you find the pattern? I'd love to make a few of these for Christmas gifts...:cheer:cheer

Hi Tracey - its a Leisure Arts pattern books - 7 Angels... I bought it on eBay about a year ago.

And for everyone : If you can do a Dc, you can make these angels!!!

Manda

They play harps, I think.Go to the miniature house section at you hobby store. They have lots of stuff.

Manda your angel is beautiful..scrapbooking sections usually have tons of little minatures in the embellishment sections..they have everything in minature.