Knit and Crochet Today Air Times

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't even know about this show if I hadn't read this post yesterday and as soon as I seen it I went to see if I got it and I do. I'm glad about that but I don't know how many episodes I've missed cuz I don't usually watch tv during the day unless it's my recorded shows. I've got this show on record now and I'm looking forward to watching it.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks - I was hoping I would be able to figure out when this show was on. I don't see WVIZ in Cleveland listed - yet - hope they carry it. However, you show PBS 45/49 in Kent, OH. Although I live closer to Cleveland, I do get 45/49 - YIPPEE!!!!!

I watch Knit and Crochet Today on PBS 45/49, too. I emailed the station and asked them to let me know when it would start. So their postcard arrived the same week the show started. They need me as a critic (G) since I talk to the screen all during the show. I'm in WV but my closer PBS station isn't showing it as far as I know.

Kim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, anyone who gets the "Create" channel, they have anounced the show on their website

Learn the latest knitting techniques with Knit and Crochet Today beginning Jan. 19.

The schedule for that day is 6:30am #103, 9am #104, 11:30am #102, 12:30p #103,

3:30 #104, 5:30 #102, 6:30pm #103, 9pm #104

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*sigh* I love on the north side of the Chicago 'burbs and I don't get that Indy station. And I'm not close enough to Milwaukee to get theirs either. I do get two different PBS stations, but neither of them are airing this. :thumbdown

I have used the link on the K&C Today website to email my PBS stations letting them know I am interested in seeing this show and I donate to the one station. I'm sure they'd miss my $15 per year! Heh.

I too am in the subs of Chicago where i can't get that Indy station or the milwaukee station.And i too donate to my local station.but i don't know that i will be this year as it seems like they are offering less and less programing that i'm intersted in.I did find a show today totally by accident called "needle arts" and it offers crochet.It was on channel 56 at 6am and again at 1pm I don't know if it runs mon-fri or just fridays as this was the first time i saw it.

*sigh* I love on the north side of the Chicago 'burbs and I don't get that Indy station. And I'm not close enough to Milwaukee to get theirs either. I do get two different PBS stations, but neither of them are airing this. :thumbdown

I have used the link on the K&C Today website to email my PBS stations letting them know I am interested in seeing this show and I donate to the one station. I'm sure they'd miss my $15 per year! Heh.

Well as i said in previous posts we have dish net work .I never knew until my boyfriend was doing a "search" for a program he wanted to watch that we even had that sort of feature for dish network.so this morning i gave it a try and punched in "crochet" to see what it would bring up and low and behold....

It brought up knit and crochet today!:clap

It's on today (tuesday) on channel 56 WYIN at 1:00pm and on thursday its on channel 20WYCC I'm so excited i can't wait to see the show FINALLY!! I'm not sure where these channels are based out of though.I also found out that a show called Needle arts studio that i mentioned in a previous post is also on today at 12:30 on channel 56

Where are you from? do you have dish network? I'm from the algonquin/lake in the hills, Illinois area.If you are in the same area and have dish net work let me know and i will tell you how i searched it out and found it on the dish net work search.

i have tried.. and nothing came up..

Archived