Sign in to follow this  
damekiri

thread golden snitch bookmark.

My beloved wants a bookmark. He has been on at me for AGES for one, since I made cupcake's fan bookmark for his mom, but every pattern I've showed him has been "too girly". But, I showed him this pattern a while back and he thought it was great. A couple of hours ago, I put two and two together, and made... this!

SP_A0087.jpg

SP_A0093.jpg

He better **** well like it. :D The snitch is half an inch high. The snitch was made with some random gold thread I had, and the wings are doubled up sewing thread. Never again. I do not know how people make big stuff from thread. You are all better people than me. :D

It is exquisite ma'am. And I'm sure he will love it. Cuz is so **** cute!!!! :yay

:D I hope he does! Otherwise that is the last thing he gets from me haha!

Thanks ladies. :) I was really pleased with it... It looks like most of that board wasn't that impressed haha.

No? It wasn't really planned or anything, it was just an impromptu bookmark to shut my darling fiance up. hehe. Maybe I will though... :)