Crocheted Sandals

Starr

I wanted to share the sandals that I made for my mom.

I actually finished them in July, but I had forgotten to take pictures of them.

My mom just took these pics today and I literally just got the email with the pics right now.

100_0193.jpg

100_0194.jpg

100_0191.jpg

I also had a class back in May teaching these sandals and it went over big, everyone loved them.

These are my own design. The soles are doubled, crocheted out of jute twine and the upper, heel and tie are crocheted in size 3 cotton.

I think that I had posted 3 pair of sandals that I made earlier this year, 2 were from a magazine pattern and a pair similar to these, but in black thread. These are the finished "tweaked" version and I am really happy with the way that it turned out.

Those are fabulous! Great job! I bet you mom will enjoy those. I think you are inspiring me to try that pattern in the magazine. I have been eying it, and have yet to try it, but seeing what you have done has inspired me.

Awesome!! I remember seeing a sandal pattern in a crochet mag., but I didn't feel like spending the $$$$!! Now I wish I would have, because all these sandals are real nice looking!! I like the way yours came out!! Neat job!!:)

Thank you everyone! :D

I just spoke to my mom today and she said that they are very comfortable.

She lives in Florida and has been wearing them often.

Archived