C’Ville Sepetmber Mocha Swirl Tote XIV

Tampa Doll

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:tup Oh MY!!!! This is the prettiest one yet!! Just when I think you couldn't come up with prettier color combinations for another bag you go and do it! BEAUTIFUL! The recipients of your bags are the luckiest people in C'ville!

Elle

Another beautiful bag. I am not usually a fan of pink and brown, but this bag is beautiful. You have combined 3 of my favorite things...crochet, chocolate, and coffee. Might have to get some of the mocha peaches and cream. I have been making dishcloths for the last 2 weeks and I am really liking not just working with it but the feel of the finished project....

even though i already complimented on you beautiful bag i just had to add that i just dropped kassie off for her first day of school and the play ground was a sea of pink and brown!!!!!!! so the bag is very "in". its still one of the best you have done!

The Mocha Swirl is winging :plane its way to a new and hopefully happy home.

I know the name of the yarn I used is called Mocha Swirl, but it reminded me of Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry ice cream with fudge topping. :icecream

Someone else asked what I do with the bags, that is an easy one to answer. I give them away, I do this because I love making the bags, seeing how they change with each new color combo and truthfully, I don’t know what else to do with them, except frog them. OH NO!!!!!!!!:eek

Someone had asked if I really made 14 bags. I have included the pictures of all the bags made and sent.

th_CVilleSpecialToteBags01-10.gif (Clickable) th_CVilleSpecialToteBags11-14.gif

OH I absolutely LOVE it. I didn't realize you had made SO many! I love the flower "button"/clasp and the colors remind me of that Brachs candy of the same colors. I remember eating those at Christmas as a child, so thanks for reminding me of that! I needed to smile today :hearts

Whoever gets this one is TRUELY special! and you are a remarkable woman for doing such a Kind thing over and over! :clap

OMG! IT'S ME!!! IT'S ME!!! IT'S ME!!!

I got this today and I am beside myself with JOY! Thank you SO MUCH MaryJo for your graciousness.

I posted about it here:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60446

I am at a loss...I have to come back when I am better composed and not in tears.

:ty

Mary Jo, when I finally started exploring the 'ville and saw your beautiful bags with the graph design I thought I could never even think of making one.

Now making one like yours is definitely a WIM...the ladies on this forum have taught and encouraged me so much that I've already made things I never thought possible! Thanks for sharing such pretty work - and I love that rug under your table!!!

Archived