C’Ville Sepetmber Mocha Swirl Tote XIV

Tampa Doll

this reminds me of chocolate covered cherries and is just "yummy" I enjoy reading your inspirations and just want to thank you again for all the wonderful help you have given anyone that asks. You were3 the first person I asked advice of here and it has made my ornaments withstand the Florida humidity.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very pretty!!

I love the colors!! I too keep thinking that I like this one the best and then I see this one and it so pretty!!

I look forward each month to see what it will look like!

Another absolutely fabulous creation Mary Jo. Really LOVE it. It's great to be able to bring happiness to people with your lovely work. Long may it continue.

Awesome bag ~ I love the colors, even though I am not much of a pink person :cheer Great story to go with the colors ~ not sure about the 'getting kids off to school and sitting down for a cup of coffee' :devil I get to have mine before they get up. Then I am off and running for 'school' too ~ I am an Education Assistant, but my hubby still says 'have a good day at school' ~ go figure????

Beautiful ...simply beautiful!

September memories... School starting, our rodeo, my birthday and then the fair. Where I grew up, that was what September was about. What a fabulous month it has always been for me..... lots of great memories.

Thanks for reminding me of the simple joy of September!:manyheart:hug

As the newbie here, I have admired each bag but this one!!!!! Just love the color combo!!! I have to ask though, what happens to these gorgeous bags once they are made????

awesome colour combo Mary Jo! I wish I had your patience for repeating projects. each on you do looks so original. have you really made 14 now??

Archived