Gentle Ripples Poncho

bythehook

th_a82290f2.jpg th_59e523f9.jpg th_98960a96.jpg

:think I must be stuck in poncho mode cuz I just keep making them. Click the first picture to be taken to the pattern, if you're interested. :hook

:tyTHANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMPLIMENTS.

I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT

:ghug

oh wow, dot, that is so great! I will be clicking on the picture, because I am adding that to my to do list!!! thank you so much for sharing all your great patterns. you really are talented. :yay

Love that neck line! Than is a really classy looking poncho. I just love that, thank you for sharing. You have got so much talent and I sure appreciate you sharing with all of us! Lucky me :lol;) Lisa

Oh Dot I could just hug you!! :hug This is what I'm going to make my mom for mother's day!!! I bet she'll love it! It's gorgeous!!

Bec :manyheart

Hi Dot-

this is beautiful!! I have some black sparkly holiday yarn that will be perfect for this for wearing to church in the spring/summer when the air conditioning is either warm or freezing cold. I am adding it to my WIM's list on my blog soon as I update tonight. Thank you- I just found the perfect use for that yarn I wanted so badly for myself but wasn't sure what to make with!

You do wonderful work- thank you so much for sharing your patterns with us!

Marla

Archived