What I've learned from Crochetville....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal, you made my day! Cheers to you for the most wonderful post!

:cheer :cheer :cheer and hugs for the humor that keeps us crocheters going! :hug :hug :hug

Well said!

:day I have printed this and posted it near my monitor in my office. My fellow co-workers get a charge of all I work on and always have great ideas to share with me. This will help them better understand my addiction:lol

thank you for sharing. This is the best place to be when you need support in any area of your life.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes to all of it. I am so glad I have found this place that I ask all crocheters I see if they know about it and if they don't I say make sure to check it out! This is the best place for crocheters no meanies here!

And even newbies like me find support - off-topic as well as on.

I can't believe I found a site where I can just walk in, dragging my project bag, and plop down among friends.

Krystal, you really started something here! :manyheart

Krystal.. I loved your post they are all so true... I have to add one more though... I have daughters who roll their eyes and give me that look like " Oh there goes Mom talking crochet again" every time I meet a fellow yarn worker...

I would have to add on additional post to this and it would be:

Never put in a pizza in the oven and just "check in" with the 'ville. I can not tell you how many pizzas I have burnt or how often that pesky smoke detector went off...........I swear I was only on it for a minute or two :blush

Great post Krystal I too am a yarn petter, I find myself walking through LYS with one in hand while thinking of what color I really, really need and tend to end up with the one in hand :hug

Archived